Department of Natural Resources Services

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

The Dodge County Clerk's Office is an agent for the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources and can issue hunting/fishing licenses and process renewals on boats, snowmobile and ATV recreational vehicles.

The Clerk's Office offers renewals for boats, snowmobiles and ATVs.  They also offer trail passes and DNR licenses and permit applications.  The County Clerk’s Office is located at 127 E. Oak St., Juneau and is open between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.  Please have a valid driver's license with you.  Payment by Cash and Check only.

The County Clerk’s Office is no longer able to process boat, snowmobile or ATV vehicle transfers. These transfers need to be done through the on-line vehicle registration system at or by completing and mailing a hard copy of the application to the DNR.

Further questions may be directed to the DNR Customer Service Center at 888-936-7463 or by calling the County Clerk’s Office at 920-386-3600.