Sheriff sales are conducted in the lobby of the Dodge County Sheriff's Office located at 124 West St., Juneau, Wisconsin. The dates and time of these sales are listed below. Effective January 1, 2011 sheriff sales will be conducted every Wednesday of the month at 10:00 a.m.
The bank, lending institution or their attorney will put in the first bid. Anyone else can then bid on the
property. The property goes to the highest bidder.
Third party bidders will be required to comply with Wisconsin State Statute 846.155. A completed Prebidding Acknowledgement For Third Party Bidder form must be presented prior to bidding. A successful third-party bidder must file the Affidavit with the Clerk of Court pursuant to Wisconsin state statute 846.155(5).
Successful bidders are required to have 10% of their bid payable to the Clerk of Courts in cash, money order or certified check at the time of the sale. The balance is due at the time of confirmation. The successful bidder is also responsible for all legal liens, encumbrances and unpaid real estate taxes.
Sales are subject to cancellation at any time without notice.
June 26, 2019
- 17CV164 (Wondra) 1008 South Ave., Lomira, WI 53048
- 18CV346 (Sellnow) 860 Collins St., Clyman, WI 53016
- 18CV477 (O'Donovan) N11037 Cty Rd I, Waupun, WI 53963 - CANCELLED
July 10, 2019
- 18CV375 (Kottwitz) N3315 Cty Rd J, Reeseville, WI 53579
- 19CV31 (Lohman) 300 Parallel St., Beaver Dam, WI 53916
July 17, 2019
- 18CV436 (Johnson) 708 Mary St., Beaver Dam, WI 53916
- 17CV118 (Hollenbeck) 1052 Kiewert St., Watertown, WI 53098
July 24, 2019
- 19CV63 (Stallman Estate) N10560 Water Street Rd., Lomira, WI 53048
- 18CV543 (Devine) 311 E Spaulding St., Watertown, WI 53098
August 14, 2019
- 18CV277 (Phelps) N807 Walton Rd., Watertown, WI 53098