Sheriff sales are conducted in the lobby of the Dodge County Sheriff's Office located at 124 West St., Juneau, Wisconsin. The dates and time of these sales are listed below. Effective January 1, 2011 sheriff sales will be conducted every Wednesday of the month at 10:00 a.m.
The bank, lending institution or their attorney will put in the first bid. Anyone else can then bid on the
property. The property goes to the highest bidder.
Third party bidders will be required to comply with Wisconsin State Statute 846.155. A completed Prebidding Acknowledgement For Third Party Bidder form must be presented prior to bidding. A successful third-party bidder must file the Affidavit with the Clerk of Court pursuant to Wisconsin state statute 846.155(5).
Successful bidders are required to have 10% of their bid payable to the Clerk of Courts in cash, money order or certified check at the time of the sale. The balance is due at the time of confirmation. The successful bidder is also responsible for all legal liens, encumbrances and unpaid real estate taxes.
Sales are subject to cancellation at any time without notice.
October 30, 2019
- 17CV118 (Hollenbeck) 1052 Kiewert St., Watertown, WI 53098 (cancelled)
- 18CV440 (Steffes) 140 Lakeshore Terrace, Beaver Dam, WI 53916
November 13, 2019
- 19CV68 (Copeland) 315 Monroe St., Beaver Dam, WI 53916
- 18CV602 (Cassel) 205 Roller Ave., Beaver Dam, WI 53916
November 20, 2019
- 19CV37 (McGettigan) 216 E 3rd St., Beaver Dam, WI 53916
December 11, 2019
- 19CV90 (Hegedus) N2721 Cty Rd P, Rubicon, WI 53078