Sheriff sales are conducted in the lobby of the Dodge County Sheriff's Office located at 124 West St., Juneau, Wisconsin. The dates and time of these sales are listed below. Effective January 1, 2011 sheriff sales will be conducted every Wednesday of the month at 10:00 a.m.
The bank, lending institution or their attorney will put in the first bid. Anyone else can then bid on the
property. The property goes to the highest bidder.
Third party bidders will be required to comply with Wisconsin State Statute 846.155. A completed Prebidding Acknowledgement For Third Party Bidder form must be presented prior to bidding. A successful third-party bidder must file the Affidavit with the Clerk of Court pursuant to Wisconsin state statute 846.155(5).
Successful bidders are required to have 10% of their bid payable to the Clerk of Courts in cash, money order or certified check at the time of the sale. The balance is due at the time of confirmation. The successful bidder is also responsible for all legal liens, encumbrances and unpaid real estate taxes.
Sales are subject to cancellation at any time without notice.
December 12, 2018
- 18CV302 (Freeman) 613 Mohawk Circle, Horicon, WI
December 19, 2018
January 9, 2019
- 18CV137 (Stanford) 210 Declark St., Beaver Dam, WI
- 18CV155 (Henke) 110 Menomonee St., Theresa, WI 53091
January 16, 2019
- 18CV69 (Mamerow) 1033 Pleasant Ave., Waupun, WI
- 18CV385 (Walsh) 231 Lounsbury St., Watertown, WI
- 18CV228 (Murray) 608 N. Center St., Beaver Dam, WI
January 23, 2019
- 17CV118 (Hollenbeck) 1052 Kiewert St., Watertown, WI - cancelled
January 30, 2019
February 13, 2019
- 17CV91 (Hennes) W1108 Rome Rd., Rubicon, WI