Division Manager Sheila Drays

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Abby Sauer Public Health Officer

In an effort to promote wellness and prevent disease, the Dodge County Public Health Unit offers immunizations to infants, children and adults in Dodge County. Working to achieve their goal of increasing immunization rates and decreasing disease incidences for Dodge County we have formed an immunization coalition with the city of Watertown, and other public/private partners including physicians, clinics, pharmacists, and school nurses.                                             

Please note as of January 1, 2019, we will no longer offer immunization clinics. We will be offering immunizations BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, please call 920-386-3670 to make an appointment.

Beginning in October of 2012, there were changes in federal immunization funding to the State of Wisconsin. Families that have health insurance must see their physician or health care provider for vaccinations. Individuals who are uninsured, under-insured (those who have insurance but coverage does not include vaccinations or only covers selected vaccines or have a vaccination cap) and those with a current Forward/BadgerCare Plus card, may be immunized through Dodge County with a current immunization record. If your child is on Forward Health you must present the card at time of vaccination.  If you have any questions, please call your physician/health care provider or Dodge County Public Health Unit at 920-386-3670.

For current immunization history you may visit the Wisconsin Immunization Registry (click link - new window will open) or you may call your health care provider or Dodge County Public Health Unit.

A current immunization record MUST accompany anyone coming for shots. Children under the age of 18 must present with a parent/legal guardian to receive immunizations.

If you are planning to travel outside country, you can visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (click link - new window will open) to find out what vaccines are needed for area of travel.

Local travel clinics are located at International Travel Physicians Plus Madison 608-287-2449; University Wisconsin HC (Travel) 608-263-7500 and Waukesha County 262-896-8430.

                                   (click the links below for more information - new window will open)

Wisconsin Department of Health Services

♦ Wisconsin Immunization Registry

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention

Immunization Process Maps