Clearview's "person-centered" approach allows us to better serve the people who live here with compassion, dignity, and individuality.
Our households have an open floor plan similar to your own home. Each household has 20 private rooms, a spacious living area and dining room. We provide care for residents with long-term & short-term care needs associated with Alzheimer’s, dementia, rehabilitation and other behavioral health issues in these households.
- Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse and Certified Nursing Assistants staffed 24 hours
- Medical Director & staff physician on site, on call full time to address medical needs of residents
- Other consulting services.....Psychiatrist, Nurse Practitioner, Dentist, Optometrist, Podiatry and others.
- Therapy through Achieve Therapy for short term or long term residents
- Gender specific Dementia households
- Religious services offered by local churches
- Beauty & Barber services weekly
- Massage therapy
- Banking services
- Leisure/Recreational Activities
- Music & Memory Certified
- Specialized Services
- Contracts with MCO's (Managed Care Organizations)
Contact our Admission Coordinator, Ashley Kuhn to set up a tour or call her at 920-386-3532
For more information on Alzheimer's disease contact:
- The National Alzheimer's Association
- Alzheimer's Support Group Meetings of Southeastern Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Alzheimer's Institute
Clearview • 198 County DF • Juneau, WI • 53039 • 920.386.3400