"Compassion is the Heart of our Exceptional Care"
Jackie Kuhl, CBIC Program Director & Rehab Coordinator
The Clearview Brain Injury Center (CBIC), in operation since 1991 is a 30 bed, state certified, post-acute neuro-rehabilitation program in Juneau, WI. We are located just 45 minutes northeast of Madison, WI and 10 minutes east of Beaver Dam, WI.
CBIC was the first post-acute traumatic brain injury program in the state of Wisconsin. We have offered families and survivors successful outcomes for over 25 years and we continue to be the longest standing program in the State. We work closely with counties throughout the state of Wisconsin through both our admission and discharge process.
CBIC accommodates teens and adults who have experienced a brain injury, impairing their physical functioning and/or cognitive abilities. Our ultimate goal is to help the survivor return to their “home” communities. The Clearview Brain Injury Center utilizes an Interdisciplinary Team Treatment approach to focus on meeting the individual needs of the person through comprehensive assessment. Each plan is individualized to meet the identified expectations and outcomes.
CBIC provides therapeutic programming with:
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Therapeutic Recreation
- Neuropsychological Services
- Skilled Nursing Services
- Social Services
- Rehabilitation Counseling Services
- Support Group
CBIC Program focus:
- To utilize a participant/family centered and result oriented approach.
- To implement a discharge with helpful resources that offers a smooth transition to the community.
- To promote learning of new methods for appropriate use of time and appropriate behaviors which assists in the transition back to the community.
- To help the participant realize recovery and eventual success in the community
Also, visit the Brain Injury Alliance of Wisconsin for more information on brain injuries and rehabilitation.
For further CBIC information or to set up a tour, contact Jacqueline Kuhl, Program Director/Rehab Coordinator at (920) 386-3577 or via email