On September 10, 2019, a petition was filed with the Dodge County Clerk requesting the establishment of an inland lake protection and rehabilitation district pursuant to Section 33.21, Wis. Stats. Lands affected by said Petition are parcels contiguous to Beaver Dam lake, being located in the Townships of Fox Lake, Trenton, Calamus, Beaver Dam, and Westford, and the Cities of Beaver Dam and Fox Lake.
The public hearing will be conducted by the Dodge County Land Resources and Parks Committee on the petition for the formation of the Beaver Dam Lake District on Thursday, October 3, 2019, at 5:30 pm, in the First Floor Auditorium, Rooms F, G, H, and I of the Dodge County Administration Building, 127 E. Oak Street, Juneau, Wisconsin.
At the public hearing, all interested persons may offer objections, criticisms, or suggestions to the necessity of the proposed district as described by the parcel identification numbers attached to the notice, and to the question of whether their property will be benefited by the establishment of such district. Any person wishing to object to the organization of such district may, before the date set for the hearing, file written objections to the formation of such district with the Dodge County Clerk, 1st Floor, Dodge County Administration Building, 127 E. Oak Street, Juneau, WI 53039.
- Public Hearing Notice - Exhibit A and Exhibit B
- Public Hearing - Agenda
- Beaver Dam Lake District - Cover Letter and Verification of Petitions
- People of the Lakes: A Guide for Wisconsin Lake Organizations (UW-Stevens Point/UW Extension Publication)
- Wisconsin State Statutes - Chapter 33
- Beaver Dam Lake Improvement Association
- Beaver Dam Lake District - Public Hearing - Recording (YouTube)
- Written Statements - Received Prior to the Public Hearing
- Transcript of the October 3, 2019 Public Hearing