Family Caregivers Skills Fair
- Date: 03/21/2019 9:30 AM - 3:00 PM
- Location: Moraine Park Technical College
700 Gould St.
Beaver Dam, Wisconsin 53916
Are you a family caregiver and do you need help understanding:
- What tools are available to help move your loved one who doesn't stand well?
- What help is available that isn't too costly?
- What kind of planning should you do after the diagnosis?
- Physically care for a loved one without hurting your self
- Intergenerational games and activities that everyone can do
- Planning - personal care, exercise, meals and much more.
If you answered yes to any of these questions, REGISTER NOW for our FREE Family Caregivers Skills Fair!! FREE LUNCH ALSO INCLUDED.
For full flyer, click here. Register with the ADRC at 920-386-3580.