Patti K. Hilker
Contact or Visit us:
- Phone: 920-386-3782
- Fax: 920-386-4291
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Dodge County Administration Building , 127 E. Oak St., Juneau, WI 53039-1390
- Find Us: We are in the County Administration Building, First Floor (North end), in the original courthouse building. Parking is located on the street, or in the lot on East side of building (Miller Street)
- Hours: 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, open during lunchtime and closed county holidays.
The Treasurer's Office mission is to provide the highest standards of service to our residents, to support local government and taxpayers with efficient and accurate tax information. Our fiduciary responsibility is to ensure the sound management of public funds by maximizing earnings, maintaining liquidity, and safekeeping all funds.
The Dodge County Treasurer is a State Constitutional Officer whose directive is taken from various sections of Dodge County codes and ordinances as well as Wisconsin Statutes. It is an elected partisan office that holds a four-year term. Dodge County Treasurer duties include:
- Recording and depositing all funds received from taxpayers, county departments, and governmental agencies as well as collecting all postponed delinquent taxes after January 31.
- Disbursing all monies due employees, agencies, vendors and taxpayers.
- Preparing documentation on foreclosure of tax delinquent properties each year, and aiding the Dodge County Taxation Committee with selling county-owned properties.
- Making County investments with the approval of the Finance Committee.
- Preparing tax bills and rolls for local treasurer.