Sheriff sales are conducted in the lobby of the Dodge County Sheriff's Office located at 124 West St., Juneau, Wisconsin. The dates and time of these sales are listed below. Effective January 1, 2011 sheriff sales will be conducted every Wednesday of the month at 10:00 a.m.
The bank, lending institution or their attorney will put in the first bid. Anyone else can then bid on the property. The property goes to the highest bidder.
Successful bidders are required to have 10% of their bid payable to the Clerk of Courts in cash, money order or certified check at the time of the sale. The balance is due at the time of confirmation. The successful bidder is also responsible for all legal liens, encumbrances and unpaid real estate taxes.
Upon sale to a third party bidder, a charge of $3.00 per thousand dollar bid is required for the Real Estate Transfer Fee. Payment of the transfer fee is due at the time of sale payable to the Dodge County Sheriff's Office in the form of cash, cashier's check or money order.
Sales are subject to cancellation at any time without notice.
March 14, 2018
- 17CV118 (Hollenbeck) 1052 Kiewert St., Watertown, WI - cancelled
- 17CV259 (Falteisek) N708 Hickory Hills Dr., Oconomowoc, WI
March 21, 2018
- 17CV428 (Straks) 712 Buwalda Dr., Waupun, WI
March 28, 2018
April 18, 2018
- 17CV37 (Bowling) 406 N. Monroe St., Watertown, WI
May 2, 2018
- 11CV233 (Ryczek) W6402 Hwy. 33, Juneau, WI
May 9, 2018
- 17CV340 (Steinbach) 504 McKinley St., Waupun, WI