Sheriff sales are conducted in the lobby of the Dodge County Sheriff's Office located at 124 West St., Juneau, Wisconsin. The dates and time of these sales are listed below. Effective January 1, 2011 sheriff sales will be conducted every Wednesday of the month at 10:00 a.m.
The bank, lending institution or their attorney will put in the first bid. Anyone else can then bid on the property. The property goes to the highest bidder.
Successful bidders are required to have 10% of their bid payable to the Clerk of Courts in cash, money order or certified check at the time of the sale. The balance is due at the time of confirmation. The successful bidder is also responsible for all legal liens, encumbrances and unpaid real estate taxes.
Upon sale to a third party bidder, a charge of $3.00 per thousand dollar bid is required for the Real Estate Transfer Fee. Payment of the transfer fee is due at the time of sale payable to the Dodge County Sheriff's Office in the form of cash, cashier's check or money order.
Sales are subject to cancellation at any time without notice.
August 23, 2017
- 17CV110 (Holtan) W6192 Main St., Burnett, WI
- 17CV148 (Rangel) 203 Horicon St., Horicon, WI
- 16CV640 (Henshaw) 815 Horicon St., Mayville, WI
- 16CV370 (Blotzer) 717 Sunrise Ave., Waupun, WI
August 30, 2017
- 16CV392 (Dorn) 769 Forest Dr., Mayville, WI - cancelled 8/1/17
- 16CV40 (Everson) 1019 Wilbur St., Watertown, WI
- 17CV18 (Rabehl) 416 DeClark St., Beaver Dam, WI - cancelled 8/21/17
September 6, 2017
- 16CV633 (Pierson) 223 S. Schuyler St., Neosho, WI
September 20, 2017
October 4, 2017
- 17CV181 (Maier) 907 Cleveland St., Watertown, WI
- 17CV213 (Whitmore) 311 2nd St., Fox Lake, WI
- 17CV190 (Waldoch) 725 Dayton St., Mayville, WI
October 18, 2017
- 16CV584 (Yuenger) 143 E. Oak Grove St., Juneau, WI
- 17CV28 (Deicher) 313 N. Lincoln Ave., Beaver Dam, WI