Human Services and Health Department
199 County Road DF
Juneau, WI 53039-9512
Welcome to the Dodge County Human Services and Health Department website.
We are located at 199 County Road DF in the Henry Dodge Office Building. The entrance to our programming is in the back of the building on the east side facing the Wild Goose Trail.
The programming housed in the Henry Dodge Office Building includes:
- Adult Protective Services
- Aging and Disability Resource Center, (ADRC) with senior dining and transportation services
- Child Protective Services, Juvenile Justice and Services for Children with Disabilities (Child and Adolescent Services)
- Mental Health and Addictions Treatment (Clinical Services)
- Economic Support Services including Food Share, Medicaid/Badger Care and Child Care Support
- Public Health
- WIC Clinic (Women, Infants and Children)
This website is intended to provide you with general information on each of the programs and how to access services. I encourage you to contact the individual programs should you want more detail on the services available. A list of direct phone numbers for each of the programs is provided below.
|Adult Protective Services and Long Term Support||920-386-3580 or 920-386-3750|
|Aging and Disability Resource Center, Senior Dining & Transportation||920-386-3580 or 800-924-6407|
|Child and Adolescent Services||920-386-3750|
|Clinical Services (Mental Health & Addiction Services)||920-386-4094|
|Public Health and WIC||920-386-3670|
If you do not know what direct department you need, please call the main number at 920-386-3500.