Powerful Tools For Caregivers
Week 1 of 6
- Date: 03/20/2018 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM
- Location: St. John's Lutheran Church
450 Bridge St.
Mayville, Wisconsin 53050
Powerful Tools for Caregivers is an educational program designed to help caregivers take care of themselves while caring for a relative or friend. You will benefit from this class whether you are helping a parent, spouse, or friend.
Participants will learn to:
- Reduce stress
- Improve self-confidence
- Better communicate feelings
- Increase their ability to make tough decisions
- Locate helpful resources.
Class meets for 90 minutes once per week for six weeks.
Tuesdays, March 20 – April 24, 2018
To register, call the ADRC of Dodge County - 920-386-3580